Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free Write

Write About Anything Free Write

I don't really know what to write about. I am not really thinking about anything since it is Monday morning. All I know is that right now, I am kind of tired and hungry. I did eat some breakfast this morning, but I am still hungry. I had a banana and Honey Nut Cheerios. I am happy though because this is my only class today. After this class, I can go eat something in the dining hall and maybe take a nap. Tomorrow I have to wake up earlier than today though for a seven thirty class. I have three classes tomorrow in a row, so I am not happy about that. I still have homework to do for those classes too. I also have to write up my lab report and read a couple of pages of philosophy, which I don't understand at all, for saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment