Monday, November 15, 2010

Media Free Week

Media I use:

Cell Phone

Computer

Tv

Internet

Facebook

Skype

I usually go on the computer and use my phone constantly. I don't watch tv as much since college started. I go on Facebook occasionally when I am bored. My parents and friends would probably wonder what happened to me if I didn't go online for awhile. My biggest fear of doing the media free week is that I think I am going to be really bored. I would also miss talking to my friends and family. I don't think it is impossible, but it would be hard to go without these things. I wouldn't be able to connect with people other than the people here. From doing this project, we could see how addicted we really are to the media and how much time is spent on the computer and the cell phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment